Copper lamp, spherical shape and directional light
Diámetro: 30 cm.
Medida alto: 30 cm.
Medida ancho: 30 cm.
Medida profundo: 30 cm.
- Inspired by Tom Dixon`s lamps COPPER BROZE.
- Suspension lamp with directional light.
- Metallic look finishing, golden color.
- Diameter of the button opening: 13,5 m.
- Suspension cable length: 2 m.
- It works with 1 E27 40W bulb (not included).
- Electrical outlet with European plug (UK adapter not included).
- Available in 3 different finishes: copper, chrome and gold
COOPER -Chrome- lamp is one of the most popular models of contemporary design. Its special spherical shape and metallic bronze finishing, do not go unnoticed to anyone.
Tom Dixon is responsible for introducing in the lighting opaque materials such as metal. In this case, the glass is plated with metal. In principle, it may be surprising, but good design always distorts the potential to reach beyond, break the rules and get unique results.
This copper-colored lamp is inspired by his work. The trick is to leave an opening in the base large enough. The interior light is reflected fully in the walls of the sphere, as the opaque metal not let escape. The light comes with full force outwardly focused in one direction. It is not blurred or lost.
It is ideal for the living room, the entrance, or the reception of a hotel or restaurant business. For rooms of large dimensions, we recommend placing multiple units at different heights in order to create a more dynamic and visually attractive set and get more light.