- Inspired by Big Bang Lamp designed by Enrico Franzolini & Vicente García Jiménez.
- Ceiling lamp with minimalist design.
- Made by rectangular methacrylate sheets.
- Cable lenght: 2 m.
- Powered by a 78 mm R7S halogen bulb of 100W (not included).
- Available in white color.
- Electrical outlet with European plug (UK adapter not included).
Among Foscarini lamps, one of the most singular models is the Big Bang lamp designed by Enrico Franzolini and Vicente García Jiménez. Our REKTANGEL Lamp present an innovative, creative and different design. This modern lamp is composed by a grid of methacrylate sheets superposed and fitted together. The result is a geometric structure that doesn't refer to any external element, but is representative of the lamp itself: unique and completely original.
Methacrylate is a very resistant material on its surface over time, so it lastst a long time without visible deterioration.
The apparently random disposition of the sheets distributed the light intensity in a balanced manner, providing warm and calm ambient light.
This ceiling modern lamp is very successful used in bars, restaurants, hotels and other public establishmnents. At home, we reccoment placing it in the living room, dining room or a large room.