- Elegant office desk in nordic style.
- Two lateral drawers and a central space.
- Table top made of particle board.
- Covered with printed paper imitating the natural wood veins.
- Oakwood legs.
- Largest distance between the legs:100 cm.
- Shortest distance between the legs: 80 cm.
- Height from the lower edge to the floor: 57,5 cm.
- Largest distance between the legs: 97 cm.
- Ideal for environments in rustic of minimalist style.
The nordic-style office desk LEISHA has a simple design of straight lines. It transmits a serene image of sober elegance. To avoid breaking this feeling, soft tones have been chosen for this piece of furniture: light wood and white color. This chromatic binomial uses to be the indisputable protagonist in nordic-style furniture.
Like any other desk, the nordic-style office desk LEISHA does not only emphasize the aesthetics, but it also takes seriously its functionality. It disposes of two drawers, one at each side. The central space between the drawers, is open and can be used as a shelf where we can place books, documents or even our laptop. It is designed to keep at hand the essential materials that we need when working. The rest of the accessories can be kept in the drawers. This way it will be easier to access them whenever we need them and it helps to keep the office desk in order when we are not using it. A drawer placed in the central space would be quite uncomfortable and not very practical, as it requires us to separate from the office desk to open it.
A small board is situated between the legs to assure the stability of the piece. The distance between the lower edge of this board and the floor is 57,5 cm. This is the space that is available to place the chair. The print of wood veins give a touch of warmth to the piece. De white drawers have large metallic handl