- Ceiling lamp of uniform illumination.
- Inspiration Random Light of Bertjan Pot.
- Ideal for wide rooms and high ceilings.
- Spherical structure made with glass fibre string.
- Black or white available.
- The carrying cable has a maximal length of 1,80 m.
- It works with a bulb E27 of 40 W performance (not included)
The OVER 40 Lampis a ceiling lamp of uniform illumination, inspired by the Random Light,designed in 1999 by Bertjan Pot. This lamp arises like an experimentation interms of material and its look reflects the interest in the structures,patterns, techniques and exploration of the limits of its designer.
The Random Light, white or blackavailable, presents a spherical, very original structure made of glass fibrestrings saturated with epoxy-resin for a greater durability. The carrying cablehas got a maximal length of 1,80 m, so that this model becomes especially recommendablefor wide spaces and high ceilings like dining rooms and living rooms at home,but as well it is ideal to achieve a sophisticated effect in bars orrestaurants.
Despite its string structure it providesa uniform illumination and it is, besides, very easy to get access to the bulbto replace it from the superior part of the lamp. If you dispose of a room withgreat dimensions, we recommend you to place two units, one next to the other,of different dimensions for a more attractive result.