- Design side table.
- Based on the designs by Charles & Ray Eames.
- Round polypropylene table top.
- Natural color beech wood legs.
- Connection structure made of black painted steel rods.
- Distance between the legs: 74 cm.
- Available in white or black.
- Ideal to combine with the Tower, Wooden or DSW chairs.
The WOODEN 70 Table is inspired by one of the most popular creations of last century´s avant-garde furniture design: the DSW Chair by Charles y Ray Eames. Style and simplicity come together to give a unique touch of elegance to your dining room or living room.
The table top is made of polypropylene, a very resistant plastic material which also gives the table a modern look.
The beech wood legs in natural color complement the characteristic serenity and simplicity of this piece of furniture. The connection structure of the legs is inspired by the design of the Eiffel Tower, which has been used in many works of the Eames couple. The cross-linked thin steel rods serve to fix the legs and give the necessary stability to the table.
The result of the combination of these materials and pure forms is a durable table in minimalist style, easy to integrate in very distinctive decoration environments. Enjoy the best design with this practical and functional element.